Are you looking how to create a Facebook account? Creating a facebook account is free and easy. Please referring to the following article of hotmailloginnow.com to help you create Facebook account.
For people who have a bit of computer skills and experience, signing up for a Facebook account, creating a new Facebook account is really simple. But there are also people who want to create a Facebook account for themselves, but don’t know how.
How to Create a Facebook Account
Step 1: Visit the Facebook homepage by following this link: www.facebook.com
Step 2: Enter the full Facebook required information in the Register form to create a new Facebook account.
- First name and Surname: Type your first and last name in the Name field.
- Mobile number or email address: You can enter the email address or mobile number you are using here to verify your account. Before signing up, you need to have an email account. If you have not yet, please refer to how to create a Gmail account.
- New password: Type a password for your new Facebook account in the “New Password” field. Enter a combination of at least six numbers, letters and punctuation marks (like ! and &).
- Birthday: A drop-down menu with the months of the year displays.Type the date of your birth in the second Birthday field. Select your birth month. Select the year of your birth in the third Birthday field.
- Gender: Choose in the Gender field. Select your choice from the button menu.
After filling in the information, click on “Create an account” button to continue.
Step 3: Add friends
Soon after, Facebook will make suggestions for you to find your friends having use Facebook via Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or other email services, just click the Find Friends button to find your friends.
If you do not want to do this now, click the Skip this step button to move on to the next step.
Step 4: The next step is upload your profile picture. You can click on the Add Photos button to upload a photo from your computer or take a picture with your webcam to choose a different avatar as the other accounts, making it easy for your friends to recognize you, because there are so many similar names on Facebook like you. If you want to do this later, you can also choose to “Skip“.
Step 5: Then Facebook will remind you that the system has sent an email to confirm your email address, entered in step one.
Step 6: In your email inbox you should get a message that looks like this:
Click on the link and you’ll have confirmed that the email address you entered is legit.
Step 7: Now click on the About tab to update information such as: Job and education, where you lived, basic information and contacts about yourself, details about you, and events in your life.
As such, you have created a successful Facebook account and it’s time to start sending friend requests. Wish you all the success!